Anita Udeep is an Indian cinema artist who predominantly works as a director and singer. She made her cinema debut with the Indian English feature film Knock Knock I Am Looking to Marry which was released in 2003. Then she wrote and directed the animated series Gulliver’s Travel in 2006 which was short-listed in the Best Animation Feature Film Category-Oscars 2006. With the film Kulir 100° in 2009, she debuted as a director in Tamil. In 2019 she directed the adult comedy 90 ML featuring Oviya Helen, Masoom Shankar, Shree Gopika, Bommu Lakshmi, and Monisha in lead roles.
Anita Udeep Biography
|Real Name||Anita Udeep|
|Profession||Director, Screenwriter, Actor and Singer|
|Date of Birth||29 June 1985|
|Age||Yet to be updated|
|Zodiac sign||Yet to be updated|
|Family||Father: Yet to be updated|
Mother: Yet to be updated
|Marital Status||Yet to be updated|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Yet to be updated|
|Husband||Udeep Reddy (CEO, Iconic Mayajaal)|
|Children||Yet to be updated|
|Educational Qualification||School: St. Johns Educational Trust, Virugambakkam, Chennai|
College: Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles (Filmmaking)
|Hobbies||Music and Dance|
|Birth Place||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Hometown||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Current City||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
Anita Udeep Facebook: Yet to be updated
Anita Udeep Twitter: https://twitter.com/anitaudeep
Anita Udeep Instagram:
Interesting facts about Anita Udeep
- During her masters, Anita was selected by the Steven Spielberg company, Dreamworks to work in their sci-fi series Taken.
- 90 ML director Anita Udeep has won a state level award in singing.
- She has received the Bharath Kalachar Scholarship for classical Bharatanatyam.
- Anita has sung the popular number Azhagiya Asura for the Tamil movie Whistle.
- She released a Tamil pop music album called Mugangal.
Anita Udeep Images
Anita Udeep Movies
- Knock Knock I Am Looking to Marry English Film – 2003
- Whistle Tamil Film – 2003
- Kulir 100° Tamil Film – 2009
- Gulliver’s Travel English Film – 2006
- 90ml Tamil Film – 2019