Anjali Lavania is a Marathi girl who belongs to the fields of Acting, Modeling and Yoga. She introduced as an actress in the 33 crore INR budget Tollywood movie Panjaa directed by Vishnuvardhan. As a model she worked for some national and international magazines like Marie Claire, Femina, Elle etc., She is a founder of The Ascension Healer – Yoga coaching class.
Anjali Lavania Biography
|Real Name||Anjali Lavania|
|Profession||Indian Film Actress, Model and Yoga Teacher|
|Date of Birth||15 May 1986|
|Age||33 (as of 2019)|
|Family||Father: Navy Aviator
Mother: Meetu Kumar (Model)
|Educational Qualification||School: St. Annes High School, Mumbai
The Universal American School
Joanne Baron / D.W. Brown Studio, California
College: Jai Hind College, Mumbai
|Hobbies||Music, Dance and Travelling|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Current City||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Anjali Lavania Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/anjalilavania
Anjali Lavania Twitter: https://twitter.com/anjalilavania
Anjali Lavania Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/anjali_lavania
Interesting facts about Anjali Lavania
- Anjali was honoured the Best New Confident Face for her acting in the movie Panjaa by CineMAA Awards 2018.
- Anjali’s mother Meetu Kumar is a Kerala born model who was recognized as Miss Cochin.
- Anjali participated in the eco-friendly event Eco-nouveau in Los Angeles.
- She worked as a model for popular brands like Levis, Mahindra Xylo, Titan etc.,
- In 2010, Anjali got her name in Times 50 Most Desirable Women. Once again she achieved this in 2012.
- Anjali likes StrikeFit training.
Anjali Lavania Images
Anjali Lavania Movies List
- Panjaa 2011 (Role: Jahnavi)