Laxmi Agarwal is an Indian campaigner and founding father of Cease Sale Acid and TV host. She is a survivor of acid assault and he or she raises her voice for the rights of acid assault victims. In 2005, she was attacked by a 32 years previous man named Gudda aka Nadeem Syed for rejecting his marriage proposal.
She with Alok Dixit did campaigns in opposition to acid violence, sale of acid and co-founded an NGO, Chhanv Basis. Alok and Laxmi determined to dwell in a relationship without getting married and the couple has a daughter Pihu. Because the director of the muse Chhanv, she obtained an honorarium of Rs 10,000 a month which later stopped when she give up the NGO because of the variations together with her companion Dixit. Additionally the couple parted their methods in 2015.
Since then Laxmi went via lot of struggles as she had not job, no dwelling, no companion and nobody to take care of her daughter. Regardless of receiving many awards and strolling on ramps didn’t present her any cash. In 2018, she was in a state of affairs the place she couldn’t pay for her lodging. Though she was a skilled beautician nobody was able to make use of her.
However days after her state of affairs being printed in Hindustan Instances, Laxmi obtained quite a lot of love from individuals. Cash started to pour into her account from unknown individuals. Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar donated 5 lakh to her. A hair and make-up academy proprietor was able to make her as the top of certainly one of their salons after Laxmi finishing a paid internship. Additionally they provided to sponsor her daughters schooling. The president of Rotary Membership of New Delhi provided her a ability enhancement coaching. A jewelry designer assured to deal with her daughter’s schooling.
Laxmi Agarwal Biography
|Real Name||Laxmi Agarwal|
|Date of Birth||1 June 1990|
|Age||29 (As of 2019)|
|Family||Father: Yet to be updated|
Mother: Yet to be updated
|Educational Qualification||School: Sarvodaya Kanya Vidyalaya, Delhi|
College: Yet to be updated
|Hobbies||Singing and Dancing|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|Current City||New Delhi, India|
Laxmi Agarwal Fb: https://www.facebook.com/TheLaxmiAgarwal/
Laxmi Agarwal Twitter: https://twitter.com/thelaxmiagarwal
Laxmi Agarwal Instagram:
Attention-grabbing details about Laxmi Agarwal
- Laxmi Agarwal has filed a case in opposition to the Sale of Acid by gathering 27,000 signatures for a petition in Supreme Court docket.
- Deepika Padukone performs Laxmi Agarwal within the film Chhapaak directed by Meghna Gulzar. The movie is predicated on actual life story and is scheduled to the screens on January 10, 2020.
- On 23 April 2019, Deepika Padukone shared a particular meal with Laxmi Agarwal celebrating the wrap up of the primary capturing schedule of her movie Chhapaak in Delhi.
- For her Cease Sale Acid marketing campaign, she acquired Worldwide Girls Empowerment Award 2019 from IWES, Ministry of Girls and Youngster Growth, Ministry of Consuming Water and Sanitation and Unicef.
- In 2014, she acquired Worldwide Girls of Braveness award by former US First Woman Michelle Obama.
- As a tv host, she anchored the present Udaan which was telecasted on New Categorical.
- She has additionally achieved a starvation strike for demanding instant justice and rehabilitation for acid assault survivors.
- Laxmi grew to become the face of the model Viva n Diva Marketing campaign.