Manasi Joshi is an Indian Para-Badminton athlete, who gained the Gold medal in ladies’s single in 2019 Para Olympics which was held at St. Jakobshalle in Basel, Switzerland. On the age of six, she began enjoying badminton together with her father. Her father is a retired scientist from the Bhabha Atomic Analysis Centre. On account of her curiosity in badminton, she continued her sport and gained a number of medals in Para-Badminton.
Within the yr 2015, she participated in Para-Badminton World Championship held in Stoke Mandeville, England the place she gained a Silver Medal in Blended doubles. Then within the yr 2018, she gained a Bronze medal for India on the Asian Para Video games held in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Manasi Joshi Biography
|Real Name||Manasi Girishchandra Joshi|
|Date of Birth||11 June 1989|
|Age||30 (as of 2019)|
|Zodiac sign||Yet to be updated|
|Family||Father: Yet to be updated
Mother: Yet to be updated
|Marital Standing||Yet to be updated|
|Educational Qualification||Yet to be updated|
|School||Yet to be updated|
|College||Yet to be updated|
|Birth Place||Yet to be updated|
|Hometown||Yet to be updated|
|Current City||Yet to be updated|
Manasi Joshi’s Official Social Profiles
Fascinating Info about Manasi Joshi
- Within the yr 2011, Manasi Joshi misplaced her left leg in an accident.
- She likes to do gardening and likes to have tea.
Manasi Joshi Images
Manasi Joshi Medals
- 2015 Silver medal in blended doubles Para-Badminton World Championships
- 2016 Bronze in Para-Badminton Asian Championships ladies’s singles & ladies’s doubles
- 2017 Bronze in ladies’s singles Para-Badminton World Championships
- 2018 Bronze medal in ladies’s singles at Thailand Para-Badminton Worldwide
- 2018 Bronze medal in ladies’s singles in Asian Para Video games 2018
- 2019 Gold medal in ladies’s single in Para Olympics
. For extra biographies,