Rubaba Dowla is a well-known Business women & Entrepreneur from Bangladesh. Rubaba Dowla is the founder of Pulse Healthcare Services since 2017. In August 2018, she turned the president of the non-profit organization The Indus Entrepreneur (TiE) Dhaka. She additionally holds an other responsibilty at Oracle as a Country Managing Director.
Rubaba Dowla Biography
|Real Name||Rubaba Dowla|
|Occupation||Entrepreneur, Business Professional|
|Date of Birth||Yet to be updated|
|Age||Yet to be updated|
|Zodiac sign||Yet to be updated|
|Family||Father: Yet to be updated
Mother: Yet to be updated
|Husband||Yet to be updated|
|Religion||Yet to be updated|
|Educational Qualification||MBA Advertising|
|School||Yet to be updated|
|College||College of Dhaka, Dhaka
Harvard Enterprise School, Harvard
London Enterprise School, London
Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm
|Birth Place||Yet to be updated|
|Hometown||Yet to be updated|
|Current City||Dhaka, Bangladesh|
|Wage||Yet to be updated|
Rubaba Dowla’s Official Social Profiles
Twitter: Yet to be updated
Attention-grabbing info about Rubaba Dowla
- For greater than 5 years, she labored as a chief service officer and head of m-commerce, PR in Airtel.
- She has been a director on the Special Olympics board.
- She was a former chief communication officer of Grameenphone ltd–telenor ASA.
- In Grameenphone ltd she gained a couple of yr expertise within the fields of selling director, head of manufacturers & customer support division and head of selling.
- She additionally serves as a sponsor and board director of JAAGO Basis. It has been functioning for greater than ten years to help folks affected by poverty.
- Moreover, Dowla is a former founding director of TiE Dhaka and Bangladesh Ladies in Know-how (BWIT).