Dr Subrahmanyam Jaishankar is an Indian exterior affairs minister native to Tamil Nadu. In 1977, he started his profession as a secretary in Indian International Service. He was additionally appointed as an Indian ambassador to Singapore in 2007, Czech Republic, China (First Indian ambassador) and America in 2013. S. Jaishankar is likely one of the notable officers who drastically dealt with Indo-US civilian nuclear settlement in 2006. He additionally labored for a non-public sector agency named Tata Sons.
Subrahmanyam Jaishankar Biography
|Real Name||Subrahmanyam Jaishankar|
|Occupation||Indian Minister of Exterior Affairs|
|Date of Birth||15 January 1955|
|Age||64 (as of 2019)|
|Family||Father: Ok. Subrahmanyan (Civil Service Officer)
|Youngsters||Son: Arjun Jaishankar, Dhruva Jaishankar (Writer)
Daughter: Medha Jaishankar
Brothers: Sanjay Subrahmanyan (Historian) and S Vijay Kumar (Former Rural Improvement Secretary of India)
|Educational Qualification||School: Air Power Central School, New Delhi
College: BA diploma
St. Stephen’s College, New Delhi
MA, MPhil, PhD diploma
Jawaharlal Nehru College, New Delhi
|Hobbies||Studying and Travelling|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Current City||Delhi, India|
Subrahmanyam Jaishankar Fb: Yet to be updated
Subrahmanyam Jaishankar Twitter: https://twitter.com/DrSJaishankar
Subrahmanyam Jaishankar Instagram: Yet to be updated
Attention-grabbing information about Subrahmanyam Jaishankar
- Subrahmanyam is a awardee of Padma Sri which was issued in 2019 by authorities of India.
- He’s additionally a former Singapore Excessive Commissioner.
- He’s a former particular assistant of G. Parthasarathi (Diplomat).
- In 1988, he was appointed as a secretary and political adviser of the Indian Peacekeeping Power Srilanka unit.
- He served in Budapest as a counselor of the Indian mission.
- Jaishankar labored as speechwriter and press secretary of ninth Indian president Shankar Dayal Sharma.
- Tokyo based mostly Indian Embassy’s deputy chief put up was handed to him at 1996.
- He works as an International Secretary (in US), undersecretary (in US), director (in East Europe), Joint Secretary (in US) for the Indian ministry of exterior affairs.
- In 2015, Indian authorities appointed him as an International Secretary.
- He’s the primary one who was appointed as an Indian mission secretary in Moscow and for the Indian Embassy in US.
- Jaishankar can converse seven languages. They’re English, Tamil, Hindi, Hungarian, Mandarin, Russian and Japanese.