Zubin Irani is an Indian businessman from Mumbai. He’s the husband of politician Smriti Irani who serves because the textile minister of India and former union minister of India. Smriti is the second spouse and childhood good friend of Zubin. Earlier than getting into politics, Zubin’s spouse Smriti has been into modeling, appearing.
Zubin Irani Biography
|Real Name||Zubin Irani|
|Date of Birth||28 October 1966|
|Age||52 (as of 2019)|
|Family||Father: Yet to be updated
Mother: Yet to be updated
Father in legislation: Ajay Kumar Malhotra
Mother in legislation: Shibani Bagchi
Smriti Irani (Politician)
|Spouse||Smriti Irani – M.2001 – Current (Politician)|
|Kids||Son: Zohr Irani (Scholar)
Daughter: Shanelle Irani (Lawyer) and Zoist Irani (Scholar)
|Educational Qualification||School: Yet to be updated
College: Yet to be updated
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Current City||Delhi, India|
Zubin Irani Fb: https://www.facebook.com/zuubinirani
Zubin Irani Twitter: https://twitter.com/zuubinirani
Zubin Irani Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/iamzfi
Fascinating info about Zubin Irani
- Zubin likes to observe Shahrukh Khan films and Zubin’s daughter title Shanelle Irani was chosen by Shahrukh.
- Smriti can also be a well-liked serial actress and she or he has performed a outstanding function together with Nitish Bhardwaj within the serial Ramayan (2001).
- In 1998, Smriti additionally featured within the music album known as Bolian.
- As a bunch, Smriti labored within the tv present Ooh La La La.
- Zubin’s spouse Smriti is an awardee of Indian Tv Academy Awards and Indian Telly Awards.
- Smriti is a debutant actress of the Hindi serial Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi (2000 – 2008).
- Smriti was into modelling proper from her faculty days and she or he additionally participated in Miss India magnificence contest.
- Zubin and Smriti have an age distinction of 10 years.
- Zubin and Smriti are the homeowners of a manufacturing firm known as Ugraya Leisure.
- Zubin is a devotee of Lord Ganesh.