Sahaj Basis, Himachal Pradesh broadcasts Disha Parivartan Fellowship 2019
Disha Parivartan Fellowship 2019 – Sahaj Basis is happy to announce ‘Disa Parivartan Fellowship’ to financially help social leaders who’re presently working for the good thing about economically or socially deprived sections of the Indian society residing wherever in slums, rural or tribal areas of the nation.
Concerning the Group
- Sahaj Basis goals to facilitate people in rural communities to dwell in concord with their to guide a peaceable and significant life. The thought is to work on creating an area that may assist individuals come over the psychological poverty that exists right now on an enormous scale.
The Goal of the Fellowship
- The financially help early-stage Social Leaders who’re working for the good thing about economically or socially deprived sections of Indian Society, residing wherever in slums, rural or tribal areas of the nation.
- The aim of the fellowship is to determine and help two social leaders by offering them a month-to-month help of Rs 10,000 every for his or her every day sustenance for a interval of two years (+1 12 months based mostly on requirement and dedication); with an understanding that whereas they proceed to work full-time on their initiatives, they’d have the ability to discover a sensible method to self-sustain their efforts publish the fellowship.
Disha Parivartan Fellowship 2019 Vital Dates
- Utility Deadline: 31st December, 2019
- Choice Course of: 1st January 2020- 31st March 2020
- Fellowship Length: April 2020 – March 2022 (2 Years)
- Consideration for 1-year extension: March 2022
- Prolonged Fellowship length: April 2022 – March 2023 (1 Yr)
Eligibility Standards for Disha Parivartan Fellowship 2019
- Any Social Chief who’s presently working for the profit of economically or socially deprived part of the Indian society residing wherever in slums, rural or tribal areas of the nation, and who:
- Is engaged in his/her current social initiative full-time for minimal one 12 months. The social initiative have to be an authentic thought of the applicant and have to be a non-profit.
- Is prepared to work full time in his/her social initiative for the whole length of the fellowship
- Envisions to advertise a wholesome worth system, thereby encouraging compassion, social and financial equality, justice, secularism, co-operation and many others
- Is ready to present particulars on how he/she is sustaining on the time of creating the applying
- Is ready to present a sensible plan of how he/she is going to turn into self-sustaining on the finish of the fellowship to proceed the work
- Is 22 years of age or older (Born on or earlier than March 31, 1998)
- The social leaders who’ve registered their very own group for his or her initiatives shall be given choice for the fellowship.
- For those who haven’t registered their group on the time of creating an utility for the fellowship, our staff shall both ask them to register or attempt to perceive their causes for not submitting a registration, simply in case they’ve any ideological causes for a similar.
- If the staff finds talked about ideological causes passable, it shall contemplate the applying for the fellowship.
Choice Course of
- Spherical 1: Utility Type Screening
- Spherical 2: Telephonic Interview
- Spherical 3: Subject Go to to know on floor presence of the initiative
Utility Course of
- Candidates can apply on-line at or can obtain the applying type out there on the web site to use offline.
- All monetary transactions throughout the course of the fellowship shall be processed by way of financial institution accounts. – All authorized proceedings shall fall beneath the jurisdiction of Excessive Court docket of Himachal Pradesh.