IISER Tirupati notifies Submit Doctoral Analysis Fellowship (PDRF) Program 2019
IISER Tirupati Submit Doctoral Analysis Fellowship 2019 – The notification for the IISER Tirupati Submit Doctoral Analysis Fellowship Program (PDRF) 2019 has been launched.
Indian nationals who’ve 0-5 years of expertise after acquiring their PhD diploma are inspired to use.
Submit-Doctoral Analysis Fellowship (PDRF) Program
- IISER Tirupati has an lively Submit-Doctoral Analysis Fellowship (PDRF) Program to allow very motivated younger researchers to carry out analysis within the frontier areas of Science and Expertise.
- Functions are invited twice a yr, in April and October, for the appointment of post-doctoral fellows within the quite a few analysis areas.
- These positions are open for candidates with 0-5 years of expertise after acquiring a Ph.D. diploma in related areas. Candidates which have submitted their thesis and awaiting award of diploma might also apply.
- Candidates ought to offer proof of getting carried out prime quality analysis throughout or after their Ph. D. program. The award might be initially for one yr, with an extension for one more yr after a assessment of efficiency.
- PDRFs should get related with a particular analysis group relying upon the analysis and amenities/mentorship wanted to carry-out analysis.
IISER Tirupati Submit Doctoral Analysis Fellowship 2019 Essential Dates
- Final Date for software for all streams: 14th November, 2019
Eligibility Standards for IISER Tirupati Submit Doctoral Analysis Fellowship 2019
- Candidates who’ve a PhD Diploma in Organic, Chemical, Mathematical and Bodily Sciences/ Engineering/Expertise and associated areas as relevant are eligible to use
- Those that are within the ultimate phases of their PhD thesis submission are additionally eligible to use; nonetheless, these candidates will need to have submitted the thesis on the time of the interview.
Choice Course of
- Candidates might be shortlisted based mostly on the standard of their analysis work and proposal. The ultimate choice might be made based mostly on all of the above standards, particular space of analysis and efficiency in interview.
- Fellowship: Rs. 47,000/- p.m + HRA as per GoI guidelines if the candidate produces the Ph. D. Certificates.
- In any other case, Rs. 35,000/- p.m + HRA as per GoI guidelines for these candidates whose Ph. D. diploma is awaited; nonetheless, the candidate has to provide a letter from competent authority by stating that the thesis has been submitted and the ultimate viva/defence is pending. Nominal analysis grant might be obtainable beneath this program.
Observe: Functions of chosen candidates might also be forwarded to DST-SERB by the Institute for consideration of monetary help. Particulars of the SERB Nationwide Postdoctoral Fellowship (N-PDF) can be found at .
IISER Tirupati Submit Doctoral Analysis Fellowship 2019 Utility Course of
- candidates ought to contact school working within the beneath talked about analysis areas at IISER Tirupati and determine a analysis venture with the mentor to host the Fellowship. For particulars of the school and their analysis areas please go to: www.iisertirupati.ac.in/folks/school
Functions are invited for PDRFs in Arithmetic within the following areas of analysis:
- Algebraic Geometry (Prof. D. S. Nagaraj)
- Quantity Concept, Advanced Geometry (Dr. Anilatmaja Aryasomayajula)
- Algebraic and Differential Topology (Dr. Subhash B)
- Riemannian Geometry (Dr. Gururaja H A)
- Algebraic Geometry, Vector Bundles (Dr. Souradeep Majumder)
- Harmonic Evaluation, Purposeful Evaluation (Dr. R. Lakshmi Lavanya)
- Algebraic Geometry, Algebraic Topology, Okay-theories (Dr. Girja Shanker Tripathi)
- Quantity Concept, Galois Representations (Dr. Shalini Bhattacharya)
For Arithmetic: Submit your software on-line
Functions are invited for PDRFs in Chemistry within the following areas of analysis:
- 2D Supplies and electrochemistry (Prof. Vijayamohanan Pillai)
- Supplies for batteries and supercapacitors (Dr. V. Aravindan)
- Supplies for power (Dr. Janardan Kundu)
- Theoretical and computational chemistry (Dr. Padmabati Mondal)
- Theoretical and computational modeling of sentimental matter (Dr. Rakesh S. Singh)
- Synthesis and magnetic properties of metallic complexes (Dr. Arun Kumar Bar)
For Chemistry: Submit your software on-line
Functions are invited for PDRFs in Biology within the following areas of analysis:
- An infection biology and host-pathogen interactions (Dr. Suchi Goel) Chromosome inheritance and genome stability throughout the formation of gametes (Dr. Viji Subramanin)
- Dr. Viji’s lab makes use of primarily budding yeast as a mannequin. The eligible candidate needs to be nicely
- versed in molecular biology, cell biology and genetics. Data of genomics and
- bioinformatics is a plus.
For Biology: Submit your software on-line
PDRFs in Physics within the following areas & Qualification
- School Identify : Dr. Arunima Banerjee
Space of commercial: Astrophysics (Concept/Commentary), Darkish Matter, Information Science in Astronomy & Astrophysics
Qualification: Ph.D. in Physics or Engineering
- School Identify : Dr. Chitrasen Jena
Space of commercial: Experimental and phenomenological research of QCD matter in hig
Qualification: Candidates are required to have a Ph.D. in excessive power nuclear or particle physics, with a robust background within the knowledge evaluation and/or phenomenological research
- School Identify: Dr. Dileep Mampallil
Space of commercial: Gentle matter Physics (Experiment): Gentle matter and biomicrofluidics
Qualification: Ph.D. in Biology, Chemistry, Engineering, or Physics. Candidates having related expertise with interdisciplinary pursuits in microfluidics for organic purposes are most well-liked.
- School Identify: Dr. Sunil Kumar S
Space of commercial: Atomic and Molecular Physics: Spectroscopy of atomic and molecular ions in gas-phase, ionmolecule reactions (Experimental)& Quantum chemistry calculations of atomic and molecular species in gas-phase (Concept)
Qualification: Ph.D. in Physics, Engineering, or Bodily Chemistry. Candidates having expertise in vacuum programs, lasers, electrical and digital tools, and knowledge acquisition are most well-liked for the experimental place..
- School: Dr. Tapan Chandra Adhyapak
Space of commercial: Lively matter principle, propulsion and dynamics of microswimmers
Qualification: Ph.D. in Physics or any related topic. A candidate with a sound data of Statistical Physics and expertise with computations might be most well-liked
For Physics: Submit your software on-line