IIM Bangalore publicizes Mahatma Gandhi Nationwide Fellowship (MGNF) 2019
Mahatma Gandhi Nationwide Fellowship 2019 – Ministry of Talent Improvement and Entrepreneurship with IIM Bangalore publicizes the Mahatma Gandhi Nationwide Fellowship (MGNF) 2019.
In regards to the Fellowship
- The Mahatma Gandhi Nationwide Fellowship (MGNF) is a chance for younger, dynamic people to contribute to enhancing ability improvement and promote rural employment within the nation.
- MGNF is an initiative of the Ministry of Talent Improvement and Entrepreneurship (MSDE), Authorities of India (GoI) that’s designed and applied by IIM Bangalore, in collaboration with State Talent Improvement Missions (SSDMs)
- MGNF can be rolled out on a pilot foundation within the states of Gujarat, Karnataka, Meghalaya, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, and Uttar Pradesh.
- The 2-year Fellowship seeks to mix classroom classes at IIM Bangalore with an intensive discipline immersion on the district degree to create credible plans and establish boundaries in elevating employment, financial output, and promote livelihoods in rural areas.
Eligibility Standards for Mahatma Gandhi Nationwide Fellowship 2019
The eligibility standards for choice as a Fellow are as follows:
- Needs to be a citizen of India
- Age between 21-30 years on the time of software
- No less than a graduate from a acknowledged College in Engineering, Legislation, Drugs, Arts, and so on. or a postgraduate diploma from a acknowledged College
- Three years of labor expertise after secondary education within the social/non-profit sector with an curiosity in working in rural areas is most popular. Nevertheless, people with no work expertise and a robust motivation to work on this space could apply.
- Ought to be capable of specific proficiency within the native language of the state that they may work in.
- Any candidate, who has been provisionally chosen prior to now for the Fellowship and joined this system, however didn’t full their full time period, is not going to be eligible.
Choice Course of
- Candidates can be short-listed on the idea of the next analysis parts:
- A a number of choice-based aptitude examination to check the applicant’s Quantitative Capability (QA), Knowledge Interpretation and Logical Reasoning (DILR) and Verbal Capability and Studying Comprehension (VARC). This can be bodily performed in every of the state capitals.
- A private interplay comprising of an interview and a case/caselet evaluation to evaluate the candidate’s match and motivation for the Fellowship. These interviews can be performed within the state capitals.
- Upon finishing the two-year programme, the B-Faculty will award a certificates in public coverage and administration to the fellows. The programme affords fellows Rs. 50,000 stipend within the first yr and Rs. 60,000 within the second yr.
Mahatma Gandhi Nationwide Fellowship 2019 Utility Course of
- Apply on-line at this web page https://www.iimb.ac.in/mgnf/admissions
- Admission Workplace, Indian Institute of Administration Bangalore, Bannerghatta Highway, Bangalore- 560076, Electronic mail: email@example.com
Mahatma Gandhi Nationwide Fellowship 2019 Essential Dates
- MGNF admission cycle opens: 14th October 2019
- Deadline to finish software: 20th November 2019
- Written Entrance Check: 07th – 08th December 2019
- Case Research Evaluation and Interview: First two weeks, January 2020
- MGNF Graduation: 02nd week of March 2020
Indian Institute of Administration Bangalore, Bannerghatta Highway, Bangalore- 560076, Electronic mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site www.iimb.ac.in