Prime Minister’s Fellowship Scheme for Doctoral Analysis for December 2019
By Vaishnavi Tyagi
Prime Minister’s Analysis Fellowship (PMRF) 2019 – Prime Ministers Analysis Fellowship Scheme for Doctoral Analysis is a fellowship for PhD college students in India. The Prime Minister’s Analysis Fellowship (PMRF) 2019 Scheme gives a chance to Ph.D. students to do analysis within the space of Science, Know-how, Engineering, Agriculture and Medication. It’s a joint initiative of the Science & Engineering Analysis Board (SERB) and the Confederation of Indian Business (CII).
The PMRF scheme gives scholarships to PhD college students as much as INR 10.92 lakhs every year, 50% of which might be supplied by the federal government and the remaining 50% might be by a sponsoring business for a period of 4 years. The analysis fellow will get a analysis diploma by doing this business analysis.
Key Factors of the Prime Minister’s Analysis Fellowship (PMRF) Scheme are as follows:
- The Prime Minister’s Analysis Fellowship (PMRF) Scheme for Doctoral Analysis helps as much as 100 analysis initiatives in a monetary 12 months.
- 50% of the scholarship quantity will come from SERB upto a most of INR 6.1 lakhs every year (together with 10% administration charges).
- The remainder of the 50% quantity will come from the associate business co-applicant.
- The utmost period of the fellowship scheme is 4 years.
- Candidates want to use on-line on the official web site of the Prime Minister’s Fellowship Scheme.
- Purposes are invited twice a 12 months.
- The final date to use for the scheme is inside 14 months of admission to Ph.D. for which the primary date might be thought-about because the enrolment date.
Eligibility Standards for Prime Minister’s Analysis Fellowship December 2019
One has to fulfil the next necessities to use for the PMRF scheme-
- The doctoral fellow is allowed to use for the fellowship scheme.
- One Ph.D. Scholar and one business will apply collectively.
- The analysis fellow will need to have taken admission in full-time Ph.D. in final 14 months of submission of functions in any acknowledged College/Institute/Analysis Laboratory.
- In case of various admission dates and registration dates, the primary date of Ph.D. admission might be thought-about.
- The analysis fellow ought to get a ‘No Objection’ Certificates from his/her Establishment earlier than making use of for a fellowship.
- The analysis fellow should determine his/her business associate/co-applicant earlier than making use of who ought to be able to help the analysis financially and supply technical help.
- The analysis fellow with the world in Science, Know-how, Engineering, Agriculture and Medication are eligible to use.
- The proposed analysis subject will need to have relevance virtually and should qualify the factors based mostly on technical & scientific benefit.
- In the course of the mission interval, the candidate have to be keen to work within the business.
Please Word the next situations whereas making use of for the PMRF Scholarship:
- NGO and Society won’t be thought-about as an business associate.
- The corporate have to be registered with the Indian Firms Act.
- The consortium of Firms or Physique Company is allowed to help the fellowship.
- Analysis institutes/arms of firms are allowed to help the fellowship.
PMRF Scheme 2019 Fellowship Quantity
- The fellowship quantity might be as much as INR 10.92 lakhs every year per candidate.
- The fellowship scheme will help as much as 100 analysis initiatives in a monetary 12 months.
- The quantity of the fellowship might be subjected to revision as per the present JRF/SRF slab.
- If a candidate will get chosen for this fellowship, he/she has to cease receiving some other scholarship/award from some other group.
- 50% of the scholarship quantity might be paid by SERB being equal to Authorities norms for JRF/SRF.
- Remaining 50% of the scholarship quantity might be given by the associate business co-applicant.
- The discharge of the fellowship quantity begins from the month of April adopted by a month-to-month foundation yearly.
Choice Course of for Prime Minister’s Analysis Fellowship 2019
- The choice might be performed by a excessive –degree Apex Council of members from Lecturers, Business and authorities. The council will evaluation the functions first after which choose the candidate for the award of PM fellowship.
- The analysis mission ought to be of excessive scientific benefit with depth R&D versus exploratory investigation.
- The proposed analysis subject ought to have good enterprise alternatives and commercialization.
- The doctoral fellow will need to have excessive credibility.
- The excessive diploma of enterprise curiosity, collaboration and involvement of business is required.
Prime Minister’s Analysis Fellowship Utility Course of 2019
- Apply on-line at: https://www.primeministerfellowshipscheme.in
- Within the on-line utility kind all fields and attachments are required apart from the broad self-discipline subject. For the broad self-discipline subject at the very least one broad self-discipline is required.
- Give particular space of examine(100 phrases)
- Summary of mission proposed (1000 phrases)
- Detailed summary to be uploaded
- Deliverables and anticipated outcomes
- Contact for PMRF Scheme
- Ship an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for utility associated help
- For added diploma(s) past qualifying diploma and employment associated particulars, extra data is required if relevant.
- The Challenge summary ought to clearly articulate the world of the examine and may show eager curiosity and perception on the topic chosen.
- The Challenge summary ought to formulate an issue for the examine which might be used for assessing the applicant’s analytical and analysis abilities.
- The subject chosen ought to be in frontier areas of science and expertise, ideally, specializing in nationwide priorities.
- There ought to be at the very least two referee names supplied by every applicant for the Choice Committee to hunt suggestions.
Vital Dates for Prime Minister’s Analysis Fellowship Scheme December 2019
- The Deadline for Submission of Purposes is 11.30 pm, 15th October 2019
- Additionally candidates who’ve already submitted their functions can modify Part 2 of their utility until 11.30 pm, 15th October 2019
FAQs associated to Prime Minister’s Analysis Fellowship Scheme December 2019
Q1. Find out how to Apply for the Fellowship?
Ans: Please go to the official web site of the Prime Minister’s Fellowship Scheme and register as a scholar. Subsequent, obtain the decision and doc record. Tie up with an organization and get signed all of the undertakings from a signatory within the firm and institute. Fill the shape on-line and connect a digital file of required paperwork.
Q2. Can I apply if I would not have any business associate?
Ans: The group doesn’t settle for any functions with out Business Companions. Though, CII helps the candidate in match-making with the business companions and analysis students. Candidates must register on-line on the official portal. The group doesn’t assure 100% match-making.
Q3. What’s the timeline for submitting the Utility?
Ans: You’ll be able to submit the appliance on-line in 14 months from the primary date of admission date in Ph.D. program.
This fall. Do I require to ship a tough copy/stamped copy of the Utility kind to CII?
Ans: No, you don’t require to ship a tough copy/ stamped or signed copy of the filled-up utility kind to CII.
Q5. What number of institutes are supporting PM Fellowship?
Ans: Here’s a record of institutes which help the fellowship-
Acharya Nagarjuna College, Academy of Scientific & Progressive Analysis, Alagappa College, Amity College, Anna College, Banaras Hindu College, Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya, Hemchandracharya North Gujarat College, Institute of Chemical Know-how, Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Know-how, Indraprastha Institute of Data Know-how, Indian Institute of Science, Indian Institutes of Know-how, IIT Bombay – Monash College Analysis Academy, Indian Agricultural Analysis Institute, Manipal College, Nationwide Chemical Laboratory, Nationwide Institutes of Know-how, PSG Faculty, Punjab Agricultural College, Saurashtra College, Savitribai Phule Pune College, Tamil Nadu Agricultural College, Tata Memorial Hospital, Thiagarajar Faculty of Engineering and Kurukshetra College.
Q6. Which firms help PM Fellows of their analysis?
Ans: Here’s a record of firms which help the fellowship-
Abellon Clear Power Restricted, Utilized Supplies Inc., Arche Biologics, Autosys Engineering (P) Restricted, Beauscape Farms, Bharat Forge Restricted, Cadila Prescribed drugs Restricted, CYMK Inks LLP, Eaton Company, Envian Engineers Personal Restricted, EON Electrical Restricted, Forbes Marshall Personal Restricted, G.E. Motors Personal Restricted, GE India Know-how Middle Personal Restricted, Basic Mills India Personal Restricted, Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing Firm Restricted, Google India Personal Restricted, Hoganas AB, HPCL, IBIDEN Co. Restricted, Infosys Restricted, Intel Company – USA, Intel Know-how India Personal Restricted, Jai Bharath Gum & Chemical Restricted, Joegeetha Plastic Pipes, Kamineni Hospital Restricted, Okay-Pack Methods Personal Restricted, Krish Biotech Analysis Personal Restricted, Maxim Crop Sciences Personal Restricted, Maxim Built-in – California, Microsoft Analysis, Morphing Machines Personal Restricted, NanoXpert Applied sciences, Natco Pharma Restricted, NMDC, Nova-Floor Care Centre Personal Restricted, Nuziveedu Seeds Restricted, Ozone Analysis and Utility India Personal Restricted, P&G – Beijing, Persistent Methods Restricted, Petrotech Society, Piramal Healthcare Restricted, Prathista Industries Restricted, Preca Options India Personal Restricted, Robert Bosch Engineering and Enterprise Options Restricted, Sahajanand Medical Applied sciences Personal Restricted, Sampurn Agri Ventures Personal Restricted, Shell India Markets Personal Restricted, Simco International Know-how & Methods Restricted, Skymax Analysis & Rules, Photo voltaic Agrotech Personal Restricted, Sree Akzya Dyeing, Strand Life Sciences, Suyog Nirmiti, Talga Sources Restricted, Tata Chemical compounds Restricted, Tata Metal Restricted, The Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers Fed Restricted (Milkfed Punjab), Thermax Restricted, Trichy Distilleries & Chemical compounds Restricted, United Phosphorus Restricted, Vaata Infra Restricted, Varsha Bioscience and Know-how, Verdenta Hybrid Seeds Personal Restricted, Xerox India Restricted and Zim Laboratories Restricted
Q7. Can I apply once more subsequent 12 months in case I don’t get accepted?
Ans: Sure, you may apply subsequent 12 months as a recent candidate with up to date data.
Q8. Is a mission proposal a compulsory requirement whereas making use of for the scheme?
Ans. Sure, You have to connect a proposal as required. The small print will be seen on the official web site of the Prime Minister’s Fellowship Scheme.