At a distance of two Kms from Ooty Bus Station & Railway Station, Adam’s Fountain within the Charing Cross junction is in-built 1886 within the reminiscence of Governor who spent his final days in Ooty. It’s located at a distance of three.5 km from Ooty Lake.
This fountain is constructed with public subscription and complete value was about Rupees 14,000. It was initially put in infront of the Collector’s workplace. Because of inadequate water suppy at it is earlier place, it has been moved to the present place in 1998.