Ritu Mallya is an Indian Lawyer, Entrepreneur. and the step-mother of well-known Indian businessman Vijay Mallya. She isn’t solely the stepmother but in addition a share-holder within the Mallya’s United Breweries Group.
Ritu Mallya Biography
|Real Name||Kailash Advani|
|Career||Lawyer and Entrepreneur|
|Date of Birth||1945|
|Age||73 (as of 2019)|
|Zodiac sign||Yet to be Up to date|
|Family||Father: Yet to be updated|
Mother: Yet to be updated
|Husband||Vittal Mallya (Died in 1983)|
|Youngsters||Stepson: Vijay Mallya|
|Educational Qualification||School: J.B. Petit Excessive School for Women, Fort, Mumbai|
College: College of Mumbai, Mumbai
|Hobbies||Travelling and Cricket|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Current City||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Ritu Mallya Fb: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php
Ritu Mallya Twitter: Yet to be updated
Ritu Mallya Instagram: Yet to be updated
Fascinating details about Ritu Mallya
- Ritu Mallya used to take part in debates and different activites throughout her college days.
- Earlier than marrying Vittal Mallya, she ran a garment enterprise.
- She change her title kind Kailash to Ritu as she had large religion in Astrology.
- She has carried out campaigns for creating consciousness on most cancers.
- In 2014, she joined Mangalore Chemical compounds and Fertilizers Restricted as a non-executive director and labored until 2017.
- Aside from her enterprise, she is the large fan of Cricket and was noticed together with Vijay Mallya in a number of IPL matches.