Sonia Shenoy is a monetary market anchor and analysis analyst on CNBC-TV18 and co-anchors a lot of prime-time market exhibits like Bazaar Morning Name and NSE Closing Bell.
Sonia Shenoy Biography
|Real Name||Sonia Shenoy|
|Nickname||Yet to be updated|
|Occupation||Monetary markets Anchor and Analysis Analyst|
|Date of Birth||24th June 1987 (As of 2019)|
|Zodiac sign||Most cancers|
|Family||Yet to be updated|
|Educational Qualification||College: Narsee Monjee College of Commerce, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Books and Music|
|Birth Place||Pune, India|
|Current City||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
Sonia Shenoy Fb: https://www.facebook.com/soniashenoy/
Sonia Shenoy Twitter: https://twitter.com/_soniashenoy
Sonia Shenoy Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sonia.soorma/
Fascinating info about Sonia Shenoy
- Sonia Shenoy, after graduating in Finance and Economics, needed to turn out to be a model and actress. However, her ardor for finance and nature of character took her to this occupation.
- Sonia began her profession as an enterprise journalist within the 12 months 2007 and likewise labored as a fairness analyst
- Later she grew to become a TV anchor in CNBC- TV18.
- As a consequence of her charming persona and comfortable angle, she is legendary among the many viewers of CNBC.
- She has additionally co-anchored a TV present titled “Taking stock” which is a weekend inventory market present.
- She has received a number of awards like Younger Skilled of the Year for Editorial Excellence in 2014 and Exchange4media Information Broadcasting Awards (ENBA).